Cambridge Intelligence is a successful software start-up in a growth phase. The company was started 18 months ago and already has a range of customers in the US security sector.
In our next round of recruitment we are looking for:
Digital Marketing Genius
We're looking for a marketing communications person who can make a measurable difference to our.
- Development and management of all of our marketing communications content. This includes printed material, brochures, video, web site content, email campaigns, blog entries, press releases and social media
- Working with Sales and Business development teams to define and implement strategies for lead generation
- Integrating social media marketing into campaigns
- Liasing with suppliers such as copywriters & designers
- Dealing with more technical aspects, such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google Adword campaigns
- Using of analytical products like Google Analytics to measure the success of all marketing campaigns
- Development of a CRM and appropriate permission assets
- Organising trade shows
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification such as CIM Post Graduate level.
- A track record of marketing communications across multiple channels
- Experience of B2B and/or B2G marketing
- Experience of a wide range of digital marketing projects in commercial environments, delivering projects on time and on budget
- Experience of managing/developing commercial websites
- Demonstrable experience of developing and growing social media presence
- Experience of managing PPC, SEO, e-marketing programmes that deliver significant ROI
- A creative approach to problems
- Flexible & self-motivated
- Quick learner
- Great written and inter-personal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data
- Good organisational skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Experience of the US market would be big plus, as would any previous encounters with the security domain (policing, national security, military). If you only have some knowledge of these areas but are ambitious to learn more, please apply anyway. Enthusiasm and drive are as important as previous experience!
Remuneration will be competitive based on experience.
The job is based in Cambridge, and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply with CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 11th March 2013
No agencies please