HR & Office Administrator Required
Job Title: HR & Office Administrator (Full-time, permanent position)
Hours: 9.00-5.30pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £20-£22,000 (Negotiable according to experience and qualifications)
Start Date: Immediate
Costello Medical is a young and rapidly growing consultancy providing specialised market access and medical communication services to the pharmaceutical industry. In its first four years, the company has expanded to a team of twenty-four and has ambitious growth plans for 2013 and beyond. The Director of Finance and Operations now requires further support with a combination of HR and office management activities integral to the company’s continued success. We are therefore seeking a dynamic individual who is interested in working closely with our HR and Office Manager and with the Directors to support our team of Consultants, Analysts and Medical Writers. The role has an HR focus but also offers the opportunity to develop your skills in a variety of different areas of the business, including financial administration and office management.
Initial responsibilities will include:
· Helping to manage and improve a continuous recruitment process for multiple positions
· Working with the HR & Office Manager to create and update HR policy documents
· Assisting with the full range of HR requirements arising in a growing, people-focused business
· Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office
· General office management duties
· Maintaining planning tools and inventories of office equipment
· Answering telephones and taking messages
· Financial administration such as the processing of expenses and invoices
· Supporting the IT Manager in logging equipment and maintaining IT budgeting tools
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
A high level of proficiency in written English and arithmetic is essential and will be tested during the assessment process. You will need to have relevant experience, with accompanying references, and education to at least GCSE level or equivalent. Professional verbal and written communication skills, the ability to type 50 wpm, and fluency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are essential. A CIPD Certificate in HR Practice or similar qualification would be desirable. You should also value the opportunity to become an increasingly important member of a young, fast-moving and friendly office environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you think you would be suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find out more about us at www.costellomedical.com.