Bell is recruiting for a HR Executive to join the HR department on a maternity cover contract of up to 10 months. The successful applicant will work as part of the busy HR team and will help to deliver HR administrative support.
Main responsibilities will include:
· preparing contractual and associated documentation;
· conducting pre-employment checks including DBS / police checks, references, qualification checks;
· creating, updating and maintaining staff records (electronic and paper copies) and preparing reports;
· monitoring staff files / file auditing to ensure all documentation is received and files are kept accurate and up to date;
· dealing with staff queries;
· administering company benefits including the dental plan, pension scheme, childcare vouchers, gym membership and cycle to work scheme;
· liaising with payroll;
· undertaking administration associated with leavers;
· assisting with HR projects including providing support with HR casework
You will need to have excellent administrative skills and have previous experience of working in an environment requiring the handling of sensitive and confidential information. You must be highly organised and be able to manage a demanding workload whilst also being flexible in your approach. Excellent attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills are essential for this post.
To apply please visit: https://careers.peopleclick.eu.com/careerscp/client_bell/external/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=1166&localeCode=en-us
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A DBS Disclosure (formally CRB) will be requested in the event of a successful application.