Note that this advert has expired!
The application deadline for this job advert has expired, and it is no longer possible to apply for the position.
The job advert is displayed for reference purposes only.
In this new position with Bell, you will be responsible for managing all the systems and processes relating to the preparation and delivery of Bell Young Learner, teacher training and overseas programmes, including premises, staffing, materials, facilities and transportation.
Working with Bell’s Programme Managers, you will create a schedule of delivery for each aspect of the resourcing need as well as operating within budget constraints set by the PMs.
You will be timely and efficient in deployment and mobilisation of resources as necessary for the delivery of a programme. Your role will also encompass providing and leading an administrative support service to the Off-Site Programmes team.
• Degree level or equivalent
• Logistics control including mobilisation
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Effective leader, motivator and people manager
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Operates effectively in an fast pace, community environment
• Flexible approach and committed to getting the job done
• Willingness to travel and stay away overnight
• Full, clean driving licence
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A CRB Disclosure will be requested in the event of a successful application.
To apply, please visit www.bell-worldwide.com/jobs