We're looking for a marketing communications person who can make a measurable difference to our start-up business.
- Management of all of our marketing communications content. This includes printed material, brochures, video, web site content, email campaigns, blog entries, press releases and social media
- Liasing with suppliers such as copywriters & designers
- Dealing with more technical aspects, such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google Adword campaigns
- Measurement of the success of campaigns using Google Analytics and other analytical products
- Organising trade shows
- University degree or equivalent
- A track record of marketing communications in some context
- Some experience of B2B and/or B2G marketing would be helpful
- A creative approach to problems
- Flexible & self-motivated
- Quick learner
- Great written and inter-personal communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Experience of the US market would be big plus, as would any previous encounters with the security domain (policing, national security, military). If you have only some knowledge of these areas but are ambitious to learn more, please apply anyway. Enthusiasm and drive are as important as previous experience!
Remuneration will be competitive based on experience.
The job is based in Cambridge, and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply with CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 17th December 2012
No agencies please