Due to the status and well earned reputation of our company we require somebody who has experience in an engineering and manufacturing environment, quality management systems experience and relevant report writing. You will need to have a good understanding of ISO9001, and experience as an auditor/assessor. Practical experience in electro/mechanical equipment would be ideal.
SUMMARY: Main responsibilities will be to develop and maintain the Business Management Systems, corrective actions needed for internal and customer concerns, conduct and follow up on external and internal audits and responsible for the non performance reporting and calibration system.
· Carry out investigations using Quality tools such as 8D, 5Y, etc
· Instigate and assist in development of core quality tools (MSA, PFMEA, and SPC)
· Investigate internal and external non-conformance, Investigate NCR's and customer complaints
· Carry out process/ internal audits/Supplier audits
· Facilitate and assist in the creation of Work Instructions, Inspection Plans and associated process documentation
· Coordination and progression of product deviation requests (Concessions, customer drawing change requests, Quality Plans), including root-cause investigations and corrective actions
· Support of New Product Introduction through quality planning and implementation,
· First Article Inspection Report administration & coordination, including the compilation of required documentation and submittal to the relevant design authorities.
· Assist in the monitoring of product through the production process to ensure compliance with the product definition.
· Solid Quality Engineering background gained within manufacturing, ideally operating within an automotive / aerospace environment
· Strong knowledge of Root Cause analysis, problem solving techniques, excellent communication skills
· Computer literate in the use of data analysis tools
· Experienced in technical report writing
· Able to read, understand and interpret engineering product and process information (Drawings, International and Customer Standards)
· Experience in the use of Core tools (8D, DFMEA, PFMEA, APQP, ISIR, MSA and SPC)
· Experience in carrying out process / quality audits
- Knowledge of Q-Pulse would be beneficial, but not essential
To apply send cv and cover letter, stating salary, to email@example.com Only successful candidates will be contacted.