Engines of Excellence
Ivor Searle Limited is the UK’s largest independent producer/supplier of remanufactured engines, cylinder heads, gearboxes and turbo chargers.
Due to expansion within the Company, a position has become available within our busy procurement team for an additional Storeperson with stores or warehouse experience. Key responsibilities will be to:
• work within a team to provide a high level of parts service to internal departments;
• order parts from a number of suppliers to maintain stock levels;
• carry out purchase order processing using our Sage 200 system;
• receive goods in, check against delivery notes and enter into stock;
• be involved in regular spot checks on various product stock levels and the annual stock count;
• carry out various administration duties.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
• have stores or warehouse experience;
• have excellent communication, organisational and customer service skills;
• possess a positive attitude and display the ability to identify solutions to problems;
• be IT literate and ideally have experience of using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
We offer competitive pay packages for all of the above roles and also provide free on site parking. If you enjoy a busy working environment, and are excited about the prospect of joining a long established company within the aftermarket industry, then please send a cover letter and your CV to: Jennie Pullum – Support Services Manager, Ivor Searle Ltd, 2 Regal Lane, Soham, Cambs. CB7 5BA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on Ivor Searle Limited please visit our comprehensive website: