Engines of Excellence
Ivor Searle Limited is the UK’s largest independent producer/supplier of remanufactured engines, cylinder heads, gearboxes and turbo chargers.
A vacancy has arisen for a Turbo Supervisor within our newly formed turbo department. Duties will be:
• to supervise a team of turbo remanufacturing operatives;
• to ensure products adhere to quality standards;
• budget control;
• turbo production planning;
• turbo stock control using our Sage 200 accounts system;
• to order parts and carry out general administration.
We are seeking an individual who has knowledge and experience of turbo chargers for car and light commercial vehicles. The successful candidate must have:
• knowledge in all aspects of turbo remanufacture;
• proven supervisory experience;
• excellent communication and strong organisational skills;
• possess a positive attitude and display the ability to identify solutions to problems;
• computer literacy skills.
We offer competitive pay packages for all of the above roles and also provide free on site parking. If you enjoy a busy working environment, and are excited about the prospect of joining a long established company within the aftermarket industry, then please send a cover letter and your CV to: Jennie Pullum – Support Services Manager, Ivor Searle Ltd, 2 Regal Lane, Soham, Cambs. CB7 5BA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on Ivor Searle Limited please visit our comprehensive website: